You’re off on a trip, Your lovely camper towed behind…,Your cell phone rings.
Hey! What a fantastic trailer, just what I need. How can I get one?

Another sale, another great start to your weekend.

The SPLASH takes over the campsite
Everyone comes to look at your great new toy. They love how it tows behind even the smallest car; its a “go-anywhere”, ideal tool for all outdoor enthusiasts.

You & your partner love the weekend even more with €500 commission on every sale.


Buy 1 of Our Models & Become a Camp-Runner Agent (CRA)
Camp-Runner Europe is the UK & Europe’s ONLY licensed distributor of Little Guy, the world’s leading teardrop manufacturers.
We invite you to become a CRA for these 5 fantastic outdoor campers and cargo models – including the unique Splash.


As a licensed CRA you get everything you need to succeed:

  1. €500 Commission on every sale, paid directly to you. (As of your first sale ! ).
  2. Your Name, Contact & Website details on your camper.
  3. Free Promotional materials.
  4. Photo Gallery and technical info for your website.
  5. Sales & After-Sales customer service & Support.

 Our Promise to you – No “Red Tape”, No Hassles!

 Super Special Offer For 2011
Sell any 6 units in 2011, and your 2012 commission grows to €750 per unit paid!!!
–that’s a 50% bonus on all sales.

Fill the Form To Review the CRA License

-You will receive the CRA license by email within 24 hours-